Although free to use, there are some terms everyone must abide by:
- No claiming anything as your own. If you want, you may leave a message in the cbox if you are using something.
- Please do not direct link anything. Please upload to your own server/host.
- No modifying anything. Please use it as is. This applies to desktop wallpapers and icons. If I add new content onto the site, I will update this rule.
- Despite no modification being allowed in the rule above, icon bases can be edited. They are bases after all. I create these bases from screencaps that I have taken the time to screencap, crop and slightly edit (i.e. brighten/sharpen the image) and basically provide the most basic base for an icon. It is up to you to build on it further.
- Desktop wallpapers cannot be modified or used as a header for web layouts. These are strictly meant to be used for your desktop. If you want a specific wallpaper to be resized for your desktop, please e-mail me and I will send you a resized version of the desktop. If you want to see additional sizes, you can shoot me an e-mail as well.
- If using any of the edited icons on your personal website, please provide a link back to Snow Drops (i.e. icons used for blog posts)
- A link back is required somewhere (i.e. in your credits page) if you use any of the resources posted here (i.e. PNGs).
- DO NOT use this as a template or base for your own layout (i.e. do not copy my HTML/CSS to create your own)
- Stylesheets give the webowner some freedom to design their own header and customize this layout as their own. I do not care what you do with it as long as you leave the stylesheet credits intact. You can change the colors, fonts, add CSS, change CSS...whatever you see fit.
- If you are unsure about what you can and cannot do, feel free to shoot me an e-mail @ email@example.com