Although free to use, there are some terms everyone must abide by:
- No claiming anything as your own. If you want, you may leave a message in the cbox if you are using something.
- Please do not direct link anything. Please upload to your own server/host.
- No modifying anything. Please use it as is. This applies to desktop wallpapers and icons. If I add new content onto the site, I will update this rule.
- Despite no modification being allowed in the rule above, icon bases can be edited. They are bases after all. I create these bases from screencaps that I have taken the time to screencap, crop and slightly edit (i.e. brighten/sharpen the image) and basically provide the most basic base for an icon. It is up to you to build on it further.
- Desktop wallpapers cannot be modified or used as a header for web layouts. These are strictly meant to be used for your desktop. If you want a specific wallpaper to be resized for your desktop, please e-mail me and I will send you a resized version of the desktop. If you want to see additional sizes, you can shoot me an e-mail as well.
- If using any of the edited icons on your personal website, please provide a link back to Snow Drops (i.e. icons used for blog posts)
- A link back is required somewhere (i.e. in your credits page) if you use any of the resources posted here (i.e. PNGs).
Icon textures can be used to spruce up your icon creations. How you use it, is up to your creativity. All I ask is that you link back to Snow Drops if you use those.
- If using any of my PNGs for a layout design, it is preferred that you list this credit in the footer or credits section of the layout design, not on a separate credits page.
- DO NOT use this as a template or base for your own layout (i.e. do not copy my HTML/CSS to create your own)
- Stylesheets give the webowner some freedom to design their own header and customize this layout as their own. I do not care what you do with it as long as you leave the stylesheet credits intact. You can change the colors, fonts, add CSS, change CSS...whatever you see fit.
- If you are unsure about what you can and cannot do, feel free to shoot me an e-mail @ email@example.com